SRZ 0.00% 2.0¢ stellar resources limited

Definitely a change in company dynamics since Nero came on...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Definitely a change in company dynamics since Nero came on board. Yesterday, Simon presented at the International Tin Conference in Malaysia. Besides an earlier tour of the smelter, a visit today to the RHT tin mine, it gives a chance to market this company with the "big boys" in attendance. Several years back, joining the ITA was not a consideration due to the $20K annual expense. This broadens our contacts, starts possible offtakes talks??? & improves our possibilities of getting to the next stage.

Also had contact earlier this week from the company with several of my questions answered. They are trying to confirm start date for two drill rigs at Severn for infill drilling, geophysics', etc.. Also in their current work program was the confirmation that analysis of a new standalone plant was being assessed along with the Avebury possibility. It is pleasing to see that Avebury is still a main option as it appears the plant can be modified to suit tin processing e.g. ore sorter, gravity circuits, etc. Obviously this speeds up our progress to mining with environmental approvals, etc. I like this option due to the cost & the likelihood of possible assistance from the Tasmanian Government as far as jobs, economy, etc. It would be also interesting to see if the nickel resource was part of the play - maybe comes into the foray when prices improve ?? Hoping for some value with the sale if it evolves. Again being patient but definitely SRZ is creating greater future promise !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3271929 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.