SRZ 11.1% 2.0¢ stellar resources limited

@MallyrockVery interesting question & a good observation but I...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    @Mallyrock

Very interesting question & a good observation but I am unqualified to answer. It appears to be a broad complex area with many varied types of solder to suit different needs. Indium a larger type solder manufacturer had this statement on their website:

"One of the issues surrounding solid forms of solder (no incorporated flux) is determining the usable (or “shelf”) life of the solder. Solder manufacturers have to draw a “line in the sand” somewhere to establish a time limit on the duration of their “warrantee” period. For better or for worse, in our document driven world, many electronics manufacturers live and die by the solder manufacturers stated shelf life, and will even petition the solder manufacturer to recertify the solder after the shelf life has expired so that it can continue to be used. Otherwise, it is excluded from further use and discarded".

At the recent ITA conference, Jonathon Lund (Thaisarco) spoke for 20min's about "The challenge of supplying 100% recycled material
    to the electronic solder market in SEA". The ITA also have a report - "Connecting Tomorrow – Tin use in solders" submitted several years ago. The problem is that sells for $1,900USD.

The other interesting topics which possibly covered approximately 40m at the conference was "Tin in sodium-ion batteries" Darren Tan, CEO, UNIGRID
    & "Tin advancements in rapid charging anodes for sodium ion batteries" Dr Bing Cao, Nanode. This to me appears to be an emerging market in our companies interests.

I will ask the company next time I have a few questions for them. ATM, I am very wary on their current workload (i.e.my assumption of course??).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $38.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $190.1K 9.730M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3754219 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 616374 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.