CNB 1.08% 47.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Presentation - RIU Explorers Conference 2023, page-11

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6373
    Thank you posting the link, I managed to watch the presentation. Key points for me:

1. Resource drilling to expand the JORC maiden resource as much as possible but still being delivered by 30 June 23.
    2. Less than half of the planned drilling will be resource delineation, the larger portion will be exploration looking for big extensions and new discoveries.
    3. Rob was very excited about the big targets at Lady Fanny North and the Mount Hope Gap. He said they would persist until they found what the IP indicated as they were big anomalies and a 1.2km strike extension possible at Lady Fanny North which would be one of the first drilled. All results to date indicate that it is there and ripe for the drilling, watch this space!
    4. Carnaby will also put a fair bit of effort into the additional 75km of strike to the south which has not been explored and has a shallow cover of a few metres that prevented old miners finding deposits. Rob was clearly excited about the zone and a stepwise geochemical and geophysics approach to generate targets prior to drilling. The St Andrews target from the EM work clearly got him excited.
    5. Strong potential for big resource extensions and for new discoveries, possibly even a Tier one deposit in the unexplored southern 75km.

I can't see a cap raise before $1.50 and Carnaby have already been clear they have enough money for all the 2023 work. So no rush just the ability to be opportunistic when/if share prices increase further.

DYOR. Not investment advice.
    Last edited by GeoFiji: 15/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $80.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 48.5¢ 42.5¢ $159.7K 352.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 46084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.