ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Presentation RIU Explorers Conference, page-46

1. euc
    132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    GZ I understand your decision. Been in since 2003 and Mr Promises ie CROOK never fails to desensitise the market. Too many failures to deliver value to shareholders is the reason so many are disgruntled.

Too may irons in the fire making the fire less effective.

Promises of PD off-take, not eventuated and don't tell me an interested party will ensure a blanket ban on info for over 10 months. Nice try. If so we must have the biggest load in the world and why would they not be shouting that from the rooftops??

Sadly the only joy I get from this band of ................(fill in your own comments), is the never ending positivity of some writers on this forum and that is nice to read and gives us encourageent. Why the hell are the company not doing the same, I like the comments but they are unsupported by CROOK and I think by the time they wake up and realise what is going on, the boat would have sailed. That's ok though, $400k will still do him nicely.

They must be considered to be the lame duck of potential winners and as I have said before why do we not have a CEO to promote and further this company CROOK obviously has no acumen for that role. Halve his pay, take some from the underperforming directors and get this boat moving or we will be still tied up in the dock.

I'm holding mainly because I am an obstinant bastard who detests running away.

I know we have to wait for results but this long, really, with no follow up other than us trying to feel good and promoting them. Nothing on ACRA, BD, PD, Mavis, et al and still zippedy-do-dah. Mavis has some promise but don't forget they were all frothy at the mouth on the first drill last year and then bugger all.

Your call, I know some won't like the above but really it is dishearteing to see others succeed and PIO appear clumsy, but unfortunately, pretty much what they do so well.

Time for change and CROOK must hire a CEO or we are done.

Sincerely hope I'm wrong but a wobbling SP speaks volumes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.