SVY 3.45% 3.0¢ stavely minerals limited

Let it be folks… comment only on facts rather than inferring BS!...

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Let it be folks… comment only on facts rather than inferring BS! Words don’t mean anything really but you can create your own new story.
    Nikola if you are so good to tell the company where and how to drill why aren’t you working for them? Are you annoyed because they are not following your directions?
    you have been SH only for the past year according to your posts and you have already timed your entry wrong few times but appreciated your technical mambo jumbo on the way
    also kellydog you can’t look at the past.. 1.42$ yes with more then 100 mil shares less on isse and fomo and a bull market fueled by Too much money around to pandoras companies. It is now that the value should have been created but the market doesn’t believe now there is much value there… why?
    we don’t know if with current resource a mine is profitable
    the resource was not what market expected (poor excuse CC saying we released the news in the worst day ever)
    will take 4 years to start the mine
    how much more drilling is needed and how much delusion can we expect?
    is the porphyry really there or consultants have it all wrong? (Seems that the super duper Corbett expert did)

this is reality not dreamland and one of us hoping for godot won’t make SVY a billion$ company.
    we are here for the porphyry been here for nearly 9 years so unless you are prepared to wait and suffer get you quick bucks from the 15c and run as 0$ here is an option open too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $14.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $10.96K 368.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 260140 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 25 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.