SVY 12.0% 2.2¢ stavely minerals limited

Ann: Presentation - RIU Explorers Conference, page-23

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1745
    In my opinion, Stavely shares are being over sold for no good reason, possibly at the pinnacle of a major discovery!!!!

Only 25% of the current drill campaign has been completed, of which the 1st hole ended in an "as expected" carbonated base metal zone or Cu-Pb-Zn rich area, assays pending. Based on my research, this 1st hole has simply offered more directional vectors to head further along the structural plunge which they drilled through. The hole is still providing good evidence of the correct ingredients for being above and near to the Cu-Au porphyry system which has been distorted over millions of years from continental crustal movements.

The company has been drilling for years, as proven by the thousands of metres of core and resultant JORC compliant Cayley Lode resource statements. The information from the core is providing excellent geological, structural and mineralogical evidence of how the Stavely region has evolved and laid hidden under metres of ground cover. Hence the promotion of the region as a new emerging Copper-Gold province in Victoria. Stavely management believe in the prosperity of the region, the Victorian Geoscience department think the area has significantly Cu-Au potential and external global porphyry consultants seriously believe SVY is heading in the correct direction based on all the metrics and scientific data uncovered to date.

Exploration is a speculative game, but the risks are diminishing by the day for a successful outcome during this drilling campaign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $8.137K 360.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44578 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 384564 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.