GLN 1.79% 13.8¢ galan lithium limited

@HOOPZ @mondyinvestit's not reflects the level at which we have...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    @HOOPZ @mondyinvest

it's not reflects the level at which we have operated here in the past to worry about someone else's personal finances. guys. honestly, we have distinguished ourselves in this part of hc with high-quality contributions. we should come back there.

the problem with predictions is that they depend on an infinite number of factors. in that one moment of saying them, they can feel right. just minutes later, everything can fundamentally change due to a war, an economic shift, a natural disaster, or whatever. in the end, it is easier to refute a prediction than to make one. i hink we can all agree that both - hoopz and mondy - have provided invaluable added value for every lost private investor. this is in no way intended to diminish the contributions of others that i will not name.

what i want to say is that we can only develop personally if we constantly reflect on ourselves. we take the opinions and contributions of others seriously, reflect this with our own opinions and thus all together contribute to a better understanding of the whole thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $67.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $203.6K 1.472M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 617981 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 356412 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.