FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Thanks for that explanation mate, I knew it was important but...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for that explanation mate, I knew it was important but had no idea what that graph meant!
    All in all a very cryptic presentation and quite different to the standard type we've seen in the past. New sections outlining the entire process from exploration to production (take from that what you will!), expanded and promising info on Senegal and a very strange and amusing last page! Surely they wouldn't joke with that stuff if they weren't sitting there with smiles on their faces!
    FAR timelines should always be treated with caution but what really intrigued me is the L6 farm out, slated for the end of September!! Surely they wouldn't put that in 3 weeks out, without a deal in place or very close!
    Someone said a perfect storm and it's looking like it could well be, crossing my chewed up fingers!
    A big question mark and concern for me at the moment is our financial position. We know we're up for the $22 odd million for earlier repairs, but what about the massive overrun for the cajun express? Please correct me if I'm wrong but we're free-carried to a point on both wells, to a cap of around 90 and 100 million respectively. Then 15% of anything extra? The rig looks like it'll be around till end November so surely we'll be hit with a bill...
    Maybe a cap raising when the SP is in the 20's? That'll sort it
    Thoughts welcome.
    IMO DYOR GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.