FEX 3.64% 26.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Ann: Presentation - RIU Sydney Resources Roundup Conference, page-14

1. 8,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 902
    Your negative focus on Mr. Welborn is well documented. To be fair, I prefer to focus on the company as a whole and at this point they have a reasonable cash position with more to be added this current Q. Suspect most holders are happy with that. Whilst the current sp may not be as good as perhaps it should be but it's worth remembering that it is controlled by market forces and not by one single individual.

If as you say, you're here for the dividends then why so much focus on Mr. Welborn or even the sp??

One thing is fairly certain, if another dividend of similar magnitude is offered later this year than the last, the sp will respond upwards and may also do so in the interim should a resource update be announced. In both cases you and all may have the opportunity to capitalise by selling out, though if you're here for a longer timeframe to collect dividends then why all the fuss in the first instance??

In any event, I doubt you will stop the negativity till Mr Welborn's departure but of course that's entirely up to you. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $198.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 26.5¢ $51.66K 194.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 55344 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 135648 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.