ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66

I do not 'hate the management' and you should not make such unpleasant claims if you wish to be taken seriously.

I do think they are bloated and overpaid. They have an [exploration manager' who earned over $400k last year , when no wells were drilled!
    In the presentation yesterday, they tell us that they value the technical input of the farming partners !

ie despite having 1 year and a number of highly paid executives and management, they need someone else to do the work and take responsibility.
    CTP appears to have strong similarities to a govt dept...wasteful and run with their own interests in mind.

If the company did a 1:5 rights issue at10c they would raise $14m.In the event of drilling success, the value of the uplift would accrue to all shareholders proportionately.

But, as the company has agreed to sell 50% its most valuable reserves at $1.1 per Gj [this includes the significant costs of connecting up the wells, as the gas is already being produced]. It will be much more both uncertain and expensive to prove up new gas and pay for the infrastructure before any revenue would accrue to the company and it will take 2-3 years.

Remember a rights issue would effectively be current shareholders buying flowing gas at $1.1/gj , with the infrastructure in place and pricing contracts ready to roll off in 1 year. Gas prices in Japan and Europe are high and this will translate to Australian prices in the coming few months.

I for one would jump at such a chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $6.085K 117.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 559993 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 60757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.