PNV 0.00% $2.30 polynovo limited

Just a couple of points in response.Re slide 9: This refers to...

1. 1,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Just a couple of points in response.

Re slide 9: This refers to US sales (global product sales last FY were +AU$40mill). Growth in US market is greater than 30%: note +67% growth Q1 FY23 compared to Q1 FY22. And overall 1Q23 revenue was up 73% compared to pcp. "Hyper-growth" is in the eye of the beholder. But I do think that management is aiming for well in excess of 30% growth. Note that in slide 10 it says that the 54% increase in US staffing for FY23F is aimed at strengthening US growth.

Re Slide 12: Launch of Synpath is awaiting the completion of the trials that will inform reimbursement decisions about its use in outpatient settings for DFU market. They aim to launch in late 2023

Re slide 5: I don't assume that the multi-billion dollar opportunities reference is just big talk. The current CEO in his last gig oversaw revenue growth in the billions. He is not naive, knows what opportunities look like, lacks timidity, and is itching to go for growth. He has said several times that one of the attractions of the job is that the board is very much of one mind in wanting the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.