PNV 3.98% $2.09 polynovo limited

Hey, Lopez.As you know, I am HEAVY into MSB...so see your posts...

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1691
    Hey, Lopez.

As you know, I am HEAVY into MSB...so see your posts alot over there, fighting the good fight against aggressive downrampers that seem to have a pathological need to trash the company, regardless of the incredible trial results and the very hopeful future.

Given that, I am always more than a bit surprised to see you over here at the PNV page playing that same relentlessly downramping role for this stock. What gives?

PNV makes incredible products that are revolutionizing the treatment of a number of injuries and diseases, and those products are really changing people's lives for the better. I actually started buying PNV shares around the same time I learned about and researched MSB many years ago, and I put both companies firmly in the same category - incredible technology platforms that haven't yet received the love and appreciation from the share market that they deserve, but are finally on the cusp of greatness. The weight of the science and the results are on their side and both will, I believe, succeed eventually.

Personally, I am really happy for PNV finally starting to get some love from buyers (and for myself, of course, nearly back in the green on this share after a few years in the wilderness). Figured you would be, too, and would understand and sympathise with PNV shareholders who have suffered similarly to MSB LTSHs.

So why hang around here just slinging mud?

Last edited by dplane: 12/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.080(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.09 $2.03 $1.476M 710.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5010 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 135016 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.09
  Change
0.080 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.03 $2.09 $2.03 302647
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.