CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

re: Ann: Presentation - South American Digger... No fat skeg...

1. 3,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    re: Ann: Presentation - South American Digger... No fat skeg pretty sure i'm not but that's a poor response imo, typical of what i've seen on this thread recently. Thanks tho for giving me the opportunity to show some of the reasons why I bought in recently:

1) Drilling has been on hold over winter, now drilling can start again
    2) Offtake agreement entered into, allowing:
    - near-term cash flow to fund ongoing exploration
    - the potential to develop additional projects with the offtake partners
    (seeing the offtake agreement was the catalyst for me buying)
    3) tiny market cap, low number of shares on issue
    4) I compared to Hot Chili (ASX:HCH) who are in a similar place but with mc of $100m
    5) World-class projects / tenements held comparable to some pretty massive global producers
    6) Very recent cap raising at 9.2c
    7) 12 month high of 17c and recent high of 14c, and now they are in a better position than they were when these prices were hit.
    8) Realistic views by management- that some of the tenements just can't be developed by CDB alone and will need JV partners

Thanks for the comment tho I take it as a complement. I like to do a lot of research into companies I buy in and naturally I am bullish about stocks I hold, otherwise I would not own them in the first place. All info I have is taken from ASX anncs. I sometimes look into the agendas of other posters too when they continue with baseless posts- and I can see you were a holder of PRW which has seen a shocking fall in value. Your targeting of the board of CDB seems to be aimed at Andrew Mortimer who previously assisted CDB and so you are indirectly attacking him via the board of CDB. Am I right or totally wrong here, what is your reason for posting on CDB? Andrew Mortimer and Lia weren't mentioned in the last preso and as far as I am aware they're not using them in the future as they have a $5m facility with Fortrend now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.