LTR 7.30% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

Thanks @anatol for this post. we must remember this is a...

1. vmp
    13,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8927
    Thanks @anatol for this post.

we must remember this is a business transaction

Both LTR and LG find great business value in it.
    LG is a key supplier to 7 of 8 major OEM’s, virtually has footprint wherever CATL is, so there’s going to be a nice competiti on here. Remember the Chip space, intel and a few others used to dominate, then tsmc and Samsung took the reigns - so this battery space will be very tightly fought is my expectation and LG is positioning itself well outwitting others includingPanasonic already in recent times

The banks were dropped like hot potato, so is EFA and CEFC, they did the same last January to Ltr. They can perhaps come back when they have less crappy business to offer.

I’d say in this space, business is business.

Shorters will do what they’d do whether they it’s ethical is not a question. Gina will do the same (remember atlas? Alas! That’s not her last, she did wgo, did Ltr, did azs, the modus operandi is in Hancock dna, it works billions for gina. Remember She hasn’t asked for a seat on the Board until now.

So Ltr had to negotiate or extract the best funding option they can take. It’s business.

Celebrate today with the last VB - for effectively raising at 100% premium! It hasn’t sunk in yet.

Tomorrow is another derby day in asx guys. Troll if you’re a troll, short if you’re a shorter, buy if you’re a buyer, be ignorant if you’re ignorant, and sell if you’re a seller

At least we know TG’s interest is aligned to LTH and Ltr is selling to select customers. More than 95% of oz production is already destined to China so it’s just right for Ltr to be deliberate and change tack and not follow what other monkeys are already doin
    Last edited by vmp: Yesterday, 23:42

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.065(7.30%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ $1.05 91.5¢ $32.20M 33.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 67883 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 78226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.