AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Presentation - Symposium on Next Generation Technologies, page-3

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Still a good product , thats reassuring , amaizing potential , thats great too, the hill too far, has been trying to sell it to the world and make some bucks.
    I am sure the presentation will be impressive too , but what i need to know is that Wayne has pulled off the deal of his lifetime , just so you know Wayne it needs to be a game changer deal , not just a short term gap filler like the other Two, that pays debt and your wages for a short period and then sends you back as a begger.
    I feel like i am lecturing my 15 year old,
    Rule 1, the art of business is confidence.
    Its hard to negotiate when your backs against the wall financially. What you need is friends!
    Suggestions,
    Ask all those doctors that love the product to lobby their suppliers to buy your product, even if not yet available, this will promote demand and interest.
    Ask the leading sergeons for letters of endorsement for TAVR and other products that you can use for advertising and promotional purposes.
    Buy as much AVR stock as you possibly can and direct all BOD and employees to do the same , this will give the impression that you have confidence in the long term future of the company. Its always good to see a list of company directors buying stock in their company on the ASX announcements.
    Get rid of all your current advisors and find someone who has successfuly done what you are trying to do , have any of the BOD taken a startup to billion dollar enterprise before?
    Friends , you need friends who will buy your stock , you should think of all your current share holders as friends , big or small we are all in this together, sure the short sellers are your enemy, they are like sharks that take down a sick fish or rotting whale, you can avoid them if you have a well run stable company with confident share holders.
    Finaly be honest , look yourseldf in the mirror , warts and all, comare this company to a successful company and do some critical analysis , learn from their success and avoid their failures.
    Finally for some good financial advice ring Scott Pape from the bare foot investor for some candid advice , no sorry i should have taken his advice, only buy shares in companies that have a track record of making money and paying dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.