SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

Hey Dal, without doubt, SAR is being conservative, which is...

1. 11,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6260
    Hey Dal, without doubt, SAR is being conservative, which is fine.
    Dividends and further upside in their production profile (though I actually feel around 850k is about the maximum they will achieve from the 3 operations, unless we get a serious improvement in the Superpit due to the inclusion of U/G ore, but.. probably still not 150k net more to SAR.
    They are already going to expand Thuderbox as well to 3.5mtpa, perhaps in 2022, so... there may be able to add another 50k.?

Either way, we have seen nothing yet in regards to the Superpit, now that have 2 hungry companies running it.

@Exised - Personally, I am happier if SAR stay in Australia. Perhaps NST and SAR do receive more support in the share price, but.. eventually, I believe SAR will trade at a premium to NST, because, it simply has better assets. While the AUD is indeed causing the POG to be less exciting, I think its unreasonable to expect it to have continued its out-performance of the USD gold price forever. Pretty sure AUD producers are not complaining about the prices they are getting rolleyes.png

I still view SAR as being about 40% cheaper than NST, on a relative production rate basis. Plus... it is lower cost and better run.
    Good luck to holders of both though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.