MKG 11.1% 1.0¢ mako gold limited

Yes , totally agree with your view point. Sentiment on all...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Yes , totally agree with your view point. Sentiment on all mining stocks are not good at moment, and smaller speculative mining stocks share price is doing extremely tough. In terms of valuation, I think the value market placed on Mkg’s assets is too too low! Maybe this is the result of no one buying (anticipating possible coming CR?) but some sellers want to get out.
    In terms of valuation, we take another small Western Africa gold explorer Chesser Resource( which I was a holder, ASX CHZ) as an example, they have 860koz under the ground , with 72% in indicated category and 1.8g/t in grade, in may this year Chz was taken over by a Canadian gold company, and valued company at $92m. Compared with Mkg, we’v got 890k oz.. it’s true Mkgs Av grade is lower and all the oz is in the inferred category.. even take those last two factors into account, and we apply 50% discount - $92m x 0.5 shall still come up with a mkt cap of $46m ! That is almost three times of our current Mat cap isn’t it? So all in all, at today’s price (2.1c, mkt Cap $12 million) Mkg to me is a good bet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.007K 100.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 749374 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1903000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.