DGR 22.2% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Hi All,{IMO only!} AGM presentation looks like a classic "show...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All,{IMO only!} AGM presentation looks like a classic "show and tell" to me , carrying on about world population growth ,etc, ,etc. but of little practical significance to DGR's shareholders Particularly impressed with the name change from Navaho Gold to Dark Horse, very clever [or crafty?] But a dead loss remains a dead loss whatever you call it! [ And Navaho is almost certainly a dead loss.] I'd be interested to know how much time and money was wasted on that little proposal? Fiendish has got it bit about right, IMO, though I'm less concerned on whether the Company has many irons in the fire, providing it is a well managed explorer, that remains "lean and mean' , and doesn't waste the exploration dollar. NAV exceeds SP for most explorers, due to reality that most projects never become profitable, even if they look good initially . Often difficult to assess asset value too as most Aussie stocks don't actively trade so manipulation is likely. That's why it's unwise to dump an OBS when you find 'em , especially when there's nothing left to compare with it. Seems to me that DGR is burdened with excessive office costs , perhaps we deserve something a little more than "show and tell". They ought to inform the share-holders about their plans which seem to be a tad waffly, no more "black hole" nonsense might help.
    Listed investments Navaho Gold, Aus Tin and Ironridge are , IMO, worthless, real penny dreadfuls that are only going to cost the SHers money. They look like negative assets to me. I'd dump 'em . Early days for Solgold , however it looks like a very expensive and and a very long term investment even if the planets align favourably. A multibillion dollar copper-gold block caving project,the mind boggles. Of course the planets have to align !looks as though Armour Energy needs to carry DGR in the foreseeable future,short term not looking rosy. IMO the CR will probably fail, the market is really tough at present . BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.188K 607.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 406246 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 289288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.