SVG 0.00% 1.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Presentation to AGM, page-2

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Res 1. 698M for, 243M against 75.70% For....  So close but failed once again
    Res 2. 93% for PW
    Res 3. 90% for MB
    Res 4. 9% for Rob
    Res 5. 6 % for Rod

Personally disappointed by these results. Rob and Rod thks for giving it a crack!

Importantly SB asked for questions from holders who attended meeting, absolutely not one, unbelievable. So why annoy posters and post on here who want changes and accountability. So annoyed I couldn't have been there......

The only thing out of this meeting which I feel validated is that SB said they will undertake a skillset change and new people will be appointed in time once they go from explorer to producer. Finally!!! About time I say, been my biggest concern. 4 directors all admin workers none actually understand gold or mining.

Rest of meeting was take it or leave it. Just more promises. SB said "another SOLID YEAR for LNY and we are well positioned" - seriously what !

Interesting MB wasn't at the meeting as in Victoria and covid restrictions. My ? has he been there most of the year? As a director what value does he bring. I really struggle on this appointment!

Scott Hall said " outback lab shutdown since Mar due to Covid and desks to close to each other, lol, maybe move them wider apart! I found this strange as QLD had bugger all cases, my mining work and lab stayed open throughout the year. Unbelievable they are in the outback! Hardly a WHO sanction lab, lol.

Also SH said NZ really excited about drilling, as only 6 holes ever been drilled ever hardly a cause to celebrate one would have thought imo. But wait for it guys - Big drilled planned only 3000M those holes range from 200m -500m each, hardly a big drilling program again lmao! Probably another 6-8 holes next year. Yep SP will rocket guys on this news. Ha!!

So that's that. Hopefully my luck turns around and I can sell out before the next AGM. Company imo going nowhere fast and neither is the SP.
    Last edited by docmin24: 30/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.340M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72888 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.