SVG 13.3% 1.3¢ savannah goldfields limited

"Dont think 2 weeks is a life or death sentence considering...

1. 7,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3304
    "Dont think 2 weeks is a life or death sentence considering we've waited this long" I don't disagree, PC, if the "2 weeks" you are referring to applies only to the mining component. However, it has thrown the entire timeline of processing gold into next year. And, when holders have tolerated missed timelines after missed timelines and endured a company over-promising and under-delivering for years, I think you overlook the point in my post.

You referred to "plenty of unfactual speculation on this page" and the point I made in my post is that there is unfactual speculation outside of this page also... aka in paid-PR-articels. I try my best to keep to the facts but when companies (not just LNY) fail to mitigate the ever increasing perception of a company that is "all talk and no action" and "over-promises" and under-delivers", then too much conjecture comes into play by both camps... those who are the blue sky optimists and those who (through experience) are the sceptical realists.

Surely, your brother and Scott would have the experience by now (after all these years) to have anticipated some onsite logistical issues and made allowance for it in their timeline guidance? I actually considered the turnaround time stated by the company as unrealistic (based on my calculations of the number of trips required to and from Conclurry that were outlined in depth when Lorena was disclosed as the processor). Even a "google miner" such as the clueless Shellbell can estimate more realistically. Yet, you are now calling us unrealistic... c'mon, PC.

"I'm still on the buy I didnt think it was a doom and gloom AGM" Good for you, PC... so we'll be expecting your holding to be bigger the next time we see the Top SH list. Not sure if that were the case the last time you stated that... but I'm willing to take your word for it. As for the AGM being "gloom and doom" I'm sure it wasn't looking at the impressive digital presentation. I'm not sure, though, that holders can call it something to look forward to coming to fruition... as it can only but be judged retrospectively. Management and the BoD need to deliver! They seem to be promising a lot... can they deliver? "Time will tell" as our former BSM ramper started saying... oh, and "Slow and Steady Wins the Race"... they followed the "Happy Multi Bagger Investing" that ensued for a few years until the hot air started escaping from the BSMarketing campaigns and the company's rhetoric about being "cashflow positive" in 2017, 2018 and 2019... but never eventuated. Time did tell indeed.

"I would Have thought buying lny would have been a better option than Bass IMO who knows" I would have thought you would have more respect for PW than to cast aspersions on his "baby". Btw, I sold BSM quite some time ago... all but a few. And, I did buy LNY because I considered it a better option (for a whole bunch of reasons) but all of sudden hindsight tells me that LNY has to work on its tarnished image as a company that fails to deliver. Sure, it will be delivering some money into the coffers next year... but how much... who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.2¢ $7.673K 503.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 27280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.