SVG 13.3% 1.3¢ savannah goldfields limited

"Oh and by the way you know what speculation Im talking about...

1. 7,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3304
    "Oh and by the way you know what speculation Im talking about not your little tit bit you've put there"

Nuh, I don't know what specific speculation you're talking about... you do need to be more specifc, PC. Speculation would be minimal if the company were to disclose a few more tit bits of information like "costs of production" instead of pumping out statements like "At the current high Aussie dollar gold price, that would likely hand the company something in the vicinity of around $24m revenue."

By the time LNY does earn the revenue from the 9,000oz, the POG is likely to be a lot lower than it was when that statement was published. As for the after-expenses figure, I'm sure that there will be a lot of disappointed holders once again when that gets disclosed one way or another. But, I guess, there is plenty of time to pump up the SP again on pure speculation of a different and more positive kind. Go for it, PC. Maybe Rhazz and his PR firm should have been engaged because Mr Market ain't believing the hype so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.2¢ $7.673K 503.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 27280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.