TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Presentation to AGM, page-11

1. 5,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2166
    More and more the company's stated figures don't seem to make sense, they're contradictory. I can't even see how I could fudge the numbers to get those organic growth stats if I wanted to, let alone see how they can be seen to make sense.

I previously liked JC too, and if I still had faith in the company directors this change might disappoint me, but I would always be more interested in the actual bottom line than losing a face I liked. The meat and potatoes is the important part, not the garnish and quality of serviettes. Regardless of who is managing, if the figures they give me don't make sense I'm going to become less fond of them, and if the bottom line is bad, I'm not going to be happy regardless of anything else.

If we're not expecting $200M total in a year before FY23, I wouldn't be getting high hopes about the next quarter!

@shaneshanes I'm not going to bother with cherry-picked data points when I have the bigger picture to look at (which include your cherry-picked data points). If you're ignoring the big picture in favour of looking at smaller pieces of the picture, ask yourself why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.