TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Presentation to AGM, page-41

1. 5,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2234
    Again, you're misrepresenting what I said. If you have something of substance to say and want to respond to what I'm saying, stick to reality rather than twisting or exaggerating my words, but either way, what's wrong with considering how the fundamentals and market sentiment may impact the share price?

At this stage I have no intention to buy. Six months ago I had no intention of selling either, and would have been surprised if I knew I was going to, but as the situation evolves I'm happy to change strategy rather than unconditionally refuse to change my mind on anything. Sure, if the price crashes and while it's still low I then have reason to expect to be seeing strong organic growth (or if those signs actually become evident), I'll likely buy some, but the price could drop to 12c this week and without any news I still wouldn't be buying. The situation does evolve as time goes on and I'll continually reevaluate. I'm certainly not sitting her waiting around for lower prices so I can buy back in. I did only have that plan when I sold in the mid 20s, but as the situation evolved I decided against it, which has turned out to be a good move.

Currently we have a situation where the share price didn't immediately bounce off the double bottom, we've seen that bottom touched five out of the last seven days including today, the brief move away from that low price started the day before the AGM but the price quickly returned to that low after the AGM. You're talking about upcoming acquisitions which for a long while now have actually lowered the share price. Even if you want to tout the bull scenario you can't possibly say a bounce is a sure thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.