NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Ann: Presentation to Annual General Meeting , page-4

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    and 30MM is the mid case. 54MM is the upside, so far. Current testing may see an upgrade to this.

A bit confused by the timeline at the end though. It indicates Vietnam 3D will start in both blocks in Jan and continue till March. I thought that they already had already started processing the 3D data for one block and its Nov. What specifically is going to start in Jan ?

Also it indicates that drilling in Block 105 will start at the end of Feb but it also says that the rig negotiations for that block will not finish until end of March. How do you start drilling before you have finished a rig contact?

If this timeline (minus the oddities) are accurate then the end of each quarter is going to be very interesting. This quarter gives us PD (LS) results .... finally. Next quarter gives us 3D for Block 105, block 120 and Glau and sees commencement of drilling of block 105, Paris Valley and Glau. The mid year gives us indication from all of the freshly dilled holes plus the start of drilling at block 120.

Before you jump down my throat, no, I don't believe that they will achieve all of this in the next 6 months without any problems or delays. But the pipeline if full to the brim and if they achieve even half of it then the next few quarters may have more news flow that we have seen in the last 2 years put together.

2013 is the year that will make or break Neon, although the current testing of LS could provide some short term excitment to reinvigorate the stock.

Of specific interest is this comment "Market perception that Paloma has failed – not true".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.