EQN 0.00% 22.0¢ equinox resources limited.

Your post in the FMG thread yesterday;"I am always an iron ore...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Your post in the FMG thread yesterday;

"I am always an iron ore bull and as we know the 'experts' have been wrong so many times on the iron ore price and indeed the fortunes of FMG. Having said that with China continuing to melt down and bond markets signaling trouble for China I have a feeling FMG might be good buying at much lower prices. This time the ex- spurts might have a win - but no one knows really -it's all guesswork anyway."

This is the point. The IO price will do whatever it does. Those in the industry will still be more than happy to either acquire, or enter into offtake/JV agreements with companies that have DSO in the Pilbara.

The short term wider industry stuff is just noise. From an IO point of view, the re-rate for this stock comes with Section 18 positive news. A second re-rate then comes if/when a buyer, JV/off-take announcement is made. The re-rates mightn't be as strong if the IO sector is depressed, but there will still be re-rates for a company with a current MC of $35m. As an investor, I look to find stocks with re-rate events in the pipeline. Simple stuff really.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.