EQN 1.82% 27.0¢ equinox resources limited.

Ann: Presentation to Asian Steel Mills and Iron Ore Traders, page-80

1. 10,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    basically we both agree on the realities of the market and eventual development. Less that 1 percent of explorers are success and neither myself or most on this forum expect eqn to eventually develop what they discover. My ambition is not about investing in a company and watching it develop. If that was the case I will buy a project. We are in the public listed space to make money. We are in the spec end to make multi bags. The aim when looking at a stock is not determine whether it can see it through - the main question is has it got reasonable prospects if giving me at least a 300 percent return with a minimal downside. Basic risk reward based on the share price. Now yes the ssset determine what a market will value however we have seen even dud assets or solo results can cause share prices to appreciate multi fold. So we are both just different in risk taking and expectations. You are a conservative investor whose advise is important to a certain type of holder - the retailer who buys and holds. Majority of investors at this end will get in early to at the least de risk by getting their capital back with the aim of exiting at different multi bag events.
    ree prices moving up and we expect rices to keep rising heading into the peak seasonal demand of sept- Oct. What a time to produce a serious drill result!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $33.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $17.21K 63.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3773 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 36361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.