EQN 1.82% 27.0¢ equinox resources limited.

Ann: Presentation to Asian Steel Mills and Iron Ore Traders, page-81

1. 4,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1671
    Me a conservative investor - that's laughable. I am a prospector -a mining entrepreneur - a gambler - I take risks. In the 50's -60's I was blessed to have known men like Jack Gordon who found Iron Range in Cape York - slept on the ground prospecting with a donkey in the Gulf country. Jack never slept in a bed when he came into Mt Isa. Mates who drove the first cattle herds across Australia - who found copper mines around Cloncurry and others I worked with at Nobles Nob gold mine in Tennants Creek.
    Early days at Rum Jungle in '54 when Bob Menzies opened Australia's first uranium mine -I helped seal up the drums of yellow cake in the ion exchange. The Qld coal industry - Bluey and I drove two dump trucks from Mt Isa to Biloela in Qld and took the first loads of coking coal out of Kianga which to the best of my knowledge was the first coking coal shipment to Japan.
    I was out in the Patterson Range in WA the late 60's crawling around the sand hills with an old 4wd because I figured it had gold potential - but a Frenchman beat me to it - that was Telfer. Found a few nuggets on my GML at Mt Pleasant out of Kalgoorlie early 80's and that became the Golden Kilometre - an open pit with stockwork quartz under 9 metres of red dirt where the old fellas wouldn't even get a colour.
    All good fun - finding mines and still rolling the exploration dice -- The real money Insaf is getting off your butt trading stocks and getting out there in this great big brown land and get some red dirt on your boots -and that I assure you isn't done by 'conservative investors'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $33.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $17.21K 63.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3773 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 36361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.