SVG 13.3% 1.3¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Presentation to Brisbane Mining Conference, page-2

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    It looks like the focus of the presentation is that SVG has arrived as a Gold Producer.
    I have pulled a few of the many pertinent points out, as extracts (their words) for my own notes, which I will share -

P1. Gold Production & Growth

P4. Establish company as mid-tier gold producer

P7. Sherwood West ore is currently being mined and is being hauled to Georgetown for processing

P8. Savannah now has 6 months of gold production and further processing optimisation as well as significant upside potential for additional gold resources.

P10. Agate Creek: Mining operations resumed after the wet season and continue to perform well. Completion of comprehensive expert multi-element study defined significant potential targets within current project areas.

P11. 2022-2024 multi pit operation. Mining ramping up across several shallow open pits

P14. The Gulf Savannah region is a renowned gold producing province with the right geological setting for large scale gold deposits. Existing 590k oz JORC resource base with upside through Exploration and Resource growth for both oxide and sulphide gold deposits-
    Last edited by Rhazzle: 22/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.2¢ $7.673K 503.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 27280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.