PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Ann: Presentation to CleanTech Conference, page-17

1. 717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    let's talk about chemistry?

ok- we are going to sell something (in 3 more weeks) because as someone said is the delivery time of everything that you buy from Alibaba.

something that will generate:
    "
    OH
    O-OH"

In chemistry, if you need to generate something containing H (which stands for hydrogen)...that means that you need to generate or have or provide H (hydrogen)

as part of the presentation it was said no consumables are required ...

... where are we going to get the hydrogen?... with 'no consumables' ? ... I assume from air (which seems to be a contradiction; that is your first consumable -because if the hydrogen is not enough, you will need hydrogen tanks)

why hydrogen tanks? let's have a look of the 'free hydrogen' available in common air to be reconverted in whatever they are planning to do:
    "0.00005%by volume or 0.5parts per million"

that does not sound as a lot...and maybe at the end you will need hydrogen tanks to ensure clinical levels (otherwise you are selling air -no joke intended)

DYOR and research 'air composition' or 'balancing equations.

my 2 rupees here: once I had a big discussion with a chemical engineer, after 2 years he quit and said 'chemistry does not lie' ...we were looking for 2 missing zeroes , and there was no way to justify them unless the competitors were lying (which at the end was the only possible justification)

0.00005%.of hydrogen available in common air.. count the zeroes and make some estimations... what size is your machine? and what is the expected energy consumption? and what is the expected OH , O-OH to satisfy the demand?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.