PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

I don't think he is forgetting that. i think he's showing you...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I don't think he is forgetting that. i think he's showing you all that they can produce ozone or OH whenever they feel like it. It seems clear by the latest presentation that they have full command of what they produce and it clearly states that when they want, in occupied rooms the only byproduct is water and oxygen. It also clearly states that when needed they can use Ozone in unoccupied rooms and also ramp it up for water. It's nice to see that your arguments are based on one small statement from the company and that when Max got shown and called out about the hydrogen issues, you hang on to the ambient air (non-issue) and Max then goes for, oh it's not Australian so they lied in their media statement. Seems clear that your arguments are baseless as you aren't aware of what this tech can actually achieve and are going on what normal Ozone generators can do.

If it is just what you say then they've spent $millions on nothing, and CLS and his merry men are slightly mad.

I think it's best we all just wait for the response from the company and then see what comes of the Manufacturing at scale actually means in the next 3 weeks? I think all will come clearer in the coming weeks and this childish attempt at trying to discredit an Australian start up company from possibly helping a serious issue needs to stop. What is the point? If you don't like it, don't invest, but until you know all it's best not to worry what may or may not be, correct?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.