IXR 0.00% 0.6¢ ionic rare earths limited

All valid and important points but don’t forget we have our...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    All valid and important points but don’t forget we have our strategic hire on board, Jill Kelly. Her network and connections with military and political US delegates keeps me up at night praying we sign a deal with the US government, at the end of the day that is what she has been hired for! There is nothing more strategically important to the US than protecting their people and country from invasion and ultimately being prepared for war. A key aspect of our basket is not only the sheer size (The Makuutu Monster) but we have the secret herbs and spices, aka we don’t have a high portion of throw away rare earths like cerium in our basket for example. A couple of rocks in my backyard are probably worth more than the cerium component.The wind turbine and ev magnet applications of using rare earths is well known. What excites me about our basket is the ability for it to be used in military applications including GPS navigation capability, cell phones, fiber optics, computers, automobiles and missiles relies heavily on rare-earth elements for development and production. Rare earths, including yttrium and terbium, are used for laser targeting and weapons in combat vehicles. Scandium is also used for fighter plane jets. For governments to sign any type of deal, they need certainty and reliability of long term supply. They don’t mind paying a premium if you can give them that assurance the supply will be there. We have this in spades so you heard it here first from CP, a deal will be done this year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $29.37K 4.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 24522517 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 13622483 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.