MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

My take aways Management team high calibre just read their cv on...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    My take aways

Management team high calibre just read their cv on the preso , in fact my experience is it is rare to get such good talent this early in the stage so they clearly believe in the product , particularly Daffas who has turned current opportunities away to do this

World first and only tech for pain , so big first moving advantage, have licensing agreements with nviso on the platform and current patents on the tech

Looking to revolutionise method of measuring pain with clear cost benefits to the health care industry in saving time and cost, I liked the analogy they used on page 6 and 7 of the presentation showing the evolution of other products into common norms

Can be self monitored and thus a great synergy for Telehealth market that is going to boom

Multiple applications with interest in drug companies being able to use it to test effectiveness of drugs on test cases, workers comp litigation industry , kids app in development

They are already trialling the app and with 0.9 coefficient this is far above industry norms as a substitute to the long and subjective abbey method , which is limited also to skilled people capable to administer the test , like head nurse

Next 12 months milestones demonstrate a commercial product with interest out there already , I like these timeframes

Personally I came away with even more confidence on the application and market for this tech but now also the ability of this management team assembled to deliver that commercial product , these guys are not spruikers/promoters they are bio tech guys with a track record of delivering products to market

I will be interested to see how the market over the next 12 months views it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.