KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Presentation to General Meeting of Shareholders, page-24

1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 747
    Moosey

I don't know if it would matter how many votes we could muster - while NAB nominees sits in the current boards corner (if they are the ones who votes yes) then unless we get more than their approx. 40% or so which is 160 million plus votes then we're wasting our time. Judging by the top twenty NAB have more than the remaining 19 others put together.

Re the presentation - the question to ask is whether its incompetence or just a big fat middle finger to the shareholders. I don't know the answer to that by the way but you really have to wonder. GK's presentations left these for dead and to think we are now paying this geezer more than GK.

Speaking of GK - I wonder what he's thinking - everything started to go wrong when he left - I was never satisfied with his departure but was always willing to give the board time to prove me wrong - but that hasn't eventuated.

I'm also very let down by GK as well. After all the talk about shareholders being important etc he's signed a confidentially agreement to keep us in the dark. Given CA's are a two way agreement there's no way the board could have forced him to sign - its a free country - so why did he do it knowing that the shareholders would lose out.

Its all very well having 17.5m at the end of FY17 but that figure will need to be put in context of the progress made - at the very least the clinical trials for Cantrixil and Aninisa should be finished - todays presentation gives no confidence that this will happen - I can't remember but did we get any progress on Aninisa - there should be some visability on the tox testing there by now I think.

Just my opinion which isn't much given the lack of information provided to us.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.