TEG 0.00% 0.5¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Yes mate agree its disappointing news.I was really looking...

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Yes mate agree its disappointing news.
    I was really looking forward to us working with KEY and having a good go at the oil in L-7.
    Looking in from the outside I have a tough battle understanding what has exactly taken place here.
    We are informed due to lack of Landowner consent.
    That word usage is interesting - "purporting to terminate its Farmout Agreement with Triangle"
    "Purporting" to me pretty much means in somebodies opinion or we are sort of thinking about taking this action.
    So has the event actually taken place or not?
    I notice from either party the word of "termination" to contract has not been used.
    Is it purely a testing of the ground for a better deal?
    What I do know is that we have a contract with KEY that needs to be honored.
    So what if we can do deal and get the Landowner consent?
    What I do know is Rob Towner is no fool and will act accordingly.
    KEY has not officially said anything, so once again the action is purported.
    My thinking is that perhaps KEY is waiting to see just what the next step from TEG will be?
    What I think will happen if this does end up a legal dispute good old L-7 may not see some action for a while.
    But who wants legals, all that cost, I hope it can be sorted amicably.
    Near term for me as you mention is some results from the Xanadu processing.
    Xanadu oh man it just feels like it has been dragging heels for so long now. Can't wait to see what comes back, and soon.
    GAS GAS and more GAS. Drilling to start in about 10 days or so all being good. Oh boy they need rain so bad I know but for the rain at the permit make it near impossible to move the rig around and get the heavy gear in.
    Now 100% ownership and some further good drill results hopefully to further confirm how good and derisk the asset.
    You know I think GAS permit will give out some very good amount of condensate as well.
    It just might be a Christmas that GAS and TEG holders will remember for years to come.
    For me no doubt turning point for GAS was yesterday. Absolutely.
    Poo up 15% yesterday. If we can just get a hold over $65 for a while and dollar keep hanging around .68
    Got to be good our bottom line..
    New Pump next month back over 1000bopd. That 1000bopd sounds so nice.
    Hot dang I am getting excited.
    Pumper
    aimho as always dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $260.3K 52.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8165852 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7097373 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.