EVR 6.25% 0.8¢ ev resources ltd

Guys, you do realise right that the whole board changed only...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Guys, you do realise right that the whole board changed only about 2+yrs back (with new MD a couple months back) just after the lockdowns and even then there was nothing much they could do but buy new projects first. They did almost immediately with the granite belt/texas silver project but they stopped if not mistaken due to issues of unable to deliver ownership and luckily they dropped that including the NT tin asset as well, they do the due diligence and if it doesn't make sense drop it.

Better to drop a project eventhough money has been spent rather than continue spending on a horrible one with no end in sight just because of ego and to seem as if they are doing right. Honestly look at the other company that in the end bought the texas silver project, they are gone.

When new board came in then they started to acquire projects almost immediately and spun out one Lithium, which was good and luckily as it is now stuck - Balkan in Serbia. How are they supposed to drill anything if there is no project to drill?

How is it that it has been 3 year since anything as well for tin? From what I can see the last announcement for the Tin project in Australia was about 6 months ago, where they had drilling before and have some samples with rare earth, so not 3 years. Though am wondering what is going on with that too.

I do agree though about the Lithium, they should at the very least give us an update on that, it is after all part of the company's projects. Though I am assuming the approvals for drilling were not received due to land owners and they perhaps decided to wait on EUR to see the outcome. Drilling in Austria is expensive and great that they have the copper to focus on now.

Approvals to drill take time sometimes up to a year before any is given. They finally got approvals after months (which isn't easy and takes a lot of time in Peru) for the copper to drill, so I would say if now they do not drill anything (though they had drilled the Tin by the way, but nothing much with follow up), then I guess we can start asking what management is actually doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $9.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $31.64K 3.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3821787 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2040488 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 1324273
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.