PAB 11.1% 0.8¢ patrys limited

""The reality is that if the first in human trial is a failure...

1. 7,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    ""The reality is that if the first in human trial is a failure then we are done, so we are a one trick pony in that respect. There is no point getting excited about a separate indication like ANCA vasculitis right now. I’ve told you time and time before that a deal will not be forthcoming yet you still believe it just think it hinges on the manufacturing. You lap up everything the CEO says without questioning it.""

The reality is that if the GMP is a failure then we are done for a very long time, never mind going to trials....
    If the trials are are a failure then we are done full stop....

However, being optimistic and reading what the Dr has elluded too for years is that there is huge potential for our IP's to be earning Non-dilutive money in the way of partnerships/jv's/deals, if the GMP is a success then these doors that have been closed since the ""sporodic"" ecent will be flung back wide open and disscussions can begin again knowing that the product can be made to scale and collaborations will keep ongoing...

My exuberance is difined by the Dr's Ann's over the years, my opinions are taken from our CEO, now i would rather tie my money in a CEO and company that are striving to acheive and belive what our CEO says rather than continuly keep knocking down what his statements and your negative look towards this investment..

Your statement...""You lap up everything the CEO says without questioning it.""

I have questioned many times by email to the Dr many concerns, the answer...""its just a delay to the clinic"" has always kept me focused on the positive

DX-3 is imperative to unlock potential deals and proving up scale with the GMP imho will do just that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $60 7.368K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4960019 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 673224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 141111
Last updated 13.17pm 01/05/2024 ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.