PAB 11.1% 0.8¢ patrys limited

Many many CEO's are great talkers when they are spruiking up...

1. 7,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    Many many CEO's are great talkers when they are spruiking up their company and then go cap in hand to share holders for cash, PAB's CEO is not cash grabbing and there is a very big difference between these types of CEO's..

If you cannot allow yourself to believe in what the CEO is saying then why invest?

James has been elluding to non-dillutive funding with DX-1/3 posibilities for a long time, the build up was strong and gaining momentum until the GMP failure, then it all stopped, i believe with a successful GMP this time around it will start that conversation again and gain traction that much quicker..

When the GMP triumphs the SP will rise accordingly and then imho interest will come from out of the woodwork and if it does not then we will raise funds at a much higher price than now and we will restart dx-3 and then we can start closing the partnerships that have been waiting in the wings..

If you think everything is going to stall untill the end of the human trials then we are looking at this investment in totally different ways, of course you are entitled to your own opinion but i think it is rather safe and almost negative and if reading the same Ann's as we all have over the last few years then you do not believe in our CEO one bit and tarnish him like all the other 2 bit companies/CEO's that are out there...

As for my spelling? who cares...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $60 7.368K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4960019 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 673224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 141111
Last updated 13.17pm 01/05/2024 ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.