RNU 3.16% 9.8¢ renascor resources limited

Gday, I'm Jvest. I don't think I've posted here before but I am...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Gday, I'm Jvest.
    I don't think I've posted here before but I am a long time RNU guy, fully invested for the past 6 years & waiting patiently for approvals.
    The tedious & ridiculously drawn out process for mining approvals for RNU & other key OZ critical minerals explorers is simply nuts. Imagine we were at war.
    I want to bring attention to what I see as anti business, anti globally competitive internal Government processes.
    Why the hell does it take so long to get thru the public service approval process for full mining development in this country?
    This has become a closed industry of its own...consultants, lobbyists, bureaucrats,pollies in State/Territory jurisdictions. It's almost a game to the exclusion of our National Interest.
    These people have no accountability, but plenty of power in their pens & voices. They don't invest a dollar in their decisions but affect everyone else who have skin in the game
    I've watched this closely for 50 years...reckon we've lost control. But, it's of our own making. We've allowed the green, red & indigineous tape to overwhelm us. Slow, but insideous.
    Contrast China to OZ. Do you really think China would be a laggard on critical mineral development & strategic positioning?
    We know that not to be the case.
    We can focus all we like on the current political game of renewables. Never talk about nuclear....fision or fusion, or allow a national debate about the true financials vs wind & solar etc.
    As a Country, I would suggest we'd be better invested in getting the miners of our critical mineral fast tracked & supported in the national interest.
    Why is this so hard. Where has our strategic focus gone as a country?
    Do we now run the country by weekly soundbites & social media?
    Ukraine has done us a terrible favour amidst its terror. It's reminded us of where the world's critical supplies come from, what we need and when, how we get them & what happens when the supply chain is broken & unlikely to be repaired. It's brought the pitfalls of globalisation & interconnected supply chains sharply into focus.
    It's reminded me that we live in this amazing country full of everything that the world needs.
    I might be over 70, but I am watching a troubling future & a more complex investment environment.
    Get RNU approved for production now!
    Just my thoughts.
    Jvest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.003(3.16%)
Mkt cap ! $249.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 10.0¢ 9.4¢ $563.9K 5.816M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78436 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 107610 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.