ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Have a look at their assets. Anyone buying at 10c right now is going to be getting 15-20c per share if MKR declares bankruptcy today. Of course between now and potential bankruptcy more debt could be taken on etc but if you just looked at the data today it isn't like it is the worst deal going around.

When I look at most silver developers on the ASX I am like there is no value here, no capital, a potential resource, ok. Good luck selling potential resources when you have little capital and inflation is out of control. MKR is the only primary silver producer in Australia and looked at in the light that @Verily1 points out it is obvious where to put your money if you are high on silver and have money for the ASX.

I am also invested in BML for over 18 months and when it was at $0.18 it also was a buy for me because I like to take risks even on developers when they are undervalued. BML sits around $0.30 today, in a "clean" economy it should be significantly higher than now but the risk is we may not have a clean economy for a few years. The benefit for something like MKR is if silver price increases significantly and we have an unclean economy it will survive where developers may fail. Backups on backups if you are into silver and multiplying your money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.