JAT 7.25% 74.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Presentation to Investors and Brokers, page-9

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Mate that's a big call. I know it's hard to remove the emotion out of what's happening at the moment, but some perspective is needed. The company handled the NCA issue appallingly, they should have been on the front foot about it and stopped the market from guessing about what's happening (and let's be honest, the market isn't going to guess favourably...).

But looking at what they're doing as a whole and viewing them as a spec stock which is trying to build something, I can see the synergies in what they're doing. I just sincerely wish they didn't shoot themselves in the foot with how they've played out the announcements.

This is a significant setback, from a market confidence point of view in addition to the operational setback. But the operational setback can be addressed and I'd be highly surprised if they're not working their butts off to address it. Addressing the market confidence will be very difficult, since if the HC forums are to be taken as any sort of reliable indicator of sentiment, then the confidence needs some serious rebuilding of bridges.

I for one am interested to hear what transpires at the next meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.050(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 74.0¢ 70.0¢ $290.0K 398.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44780 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 124551 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.