A4N 0.96% $1.05 alpha hpa limited

me thinks u are most upset u didn’t get a ticket to ride on the...

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    me thinks u are most upset u didn’t get a ticket to ride on the A4n cash train. Listen I know it’s hard to put brains in a monument but I’ll try. All your questions and concerns would have been raised in the due diligence process with the state and federal governments. l know the process cause I’ve been involved personally in a similar grant application for a company a way back. The bureaucrats who oversee the process are usually extremely conservative and can be almost impossible to deal with. It is one of the most frustrating processes I’ve ever been involved with. After 3 years we almost threw the towel in until a minister’s advisor intervened and explained the process was rigorous because there is no room for error it’s tax payer $ and if someone screws up it will be career ending. I first nibbled away when the SP was in the early twenties before I learned of government grants but once that come to my attention I went in hard. I know jack about the technology and I don’t have to cause the evaluation has been done many times over for me by government , banks, major backers , industry and many more. Do u think for one moment when they are on the cusp of building a major plant that someone forgot to get the orders. Yeah right dream on. Just get on board I stuck another 50 in on Monday on the drop. In 2 short years when u look at the SP you’ll be saying WTF why didn’t I buy. And buddy I’m going to remind u when I’m backing the truck up. Cheers and have a lovely day. The cloud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A4N (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.010(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $980.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.08 $1.04 $2.610M 2.472M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2214 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 28477 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.05
  Change
0.010 ( 0.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.08 $1.05 523456
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
A4N (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.