LKE 2.50% 4.1¢ lake resources n.l.

mate I was all in on this stock for three years I was a believer...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    mate I was all in on this stock for three years I was a believer in the story but following closely my instincts and lack of information from management tells me the wheels are falling off and many others feel it too but won’t admit it because they hoping for another type of pump and dump to pull some more profit. I’m purely suggesting newbies be careful and not get sucked in by a class act salesman, study the facts, do your homework on this, including past history of management, you might find the sales pitching is along the same line as old mates gold company. “Cleaner cheaper recovery and in environmentally friendly methods” sounds like lake. There’s no point in sugar coating facts, let the facts speak for them selves. final thought is remember massive companies with multimillion dollar setups, large land holdings have gone under. Lake had massive land holdings and that’s fantastic but everything else about lake is unattractive. Newbies do your research! And if your in the red, doubt this stock, then punch that sell button. This is what hot copper is all about, looking out for one another, helping newbies to informed on progress without sugar coating, then they make they own financial choices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $68.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $309.9K 7.760M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 267491 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 589418 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.