SVG 0.00% 1.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Presentation to Noosa Mining Conference, page-100

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Well Michelle if your intent was not to defame or discredit me personally then why is a politicly motivated report into the grain industry from 20 years ago have any reason or relevance to be on a gold mining company discussion page ? I don't work for laneway I'm not on the board I don't provide services to Laneway directly or indirectly. So I think its pretty clear and so does my lawyer so good luck with that
    Going by your logic I guess if I started trotting out snippets from your personal life on here that would be ok and relevant to this page then ?
    So its ok for you to suggest I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing , a spy because Laneways board is supposedly in desperate times., post a screen shot of my company holdings call me by my first name the list goes on. then pretend to get all offended because I've called you Michelle
    If you were involved in the transport industry on the east coast you would have been quite aware of the freight and mining tenders that have been out there in the market place I hope you are joking that the day to day business dealings of a publicly listed company have to be on a asx release I'm racing online now to see what my competition have been undercutting me on on tenders
    Anyways as I've always stated my views are my views don't expect anyone to agree with them just like your entitled to your view even if I think its Jaded that's my view
    Feel free to put a different spin on what I have to say most people on here can sort the wheat from the chaff in your comments
    And finally don't assume because I'm the chairman's brother that I have unlimited access to the workings and shareholder data of LNY far from it the only thing I get from Laneway for nothing is refreshments at their AGM So stop tagging me in your bs posts. I cant help you
    I'm sure the people on this page as well as myself would like to know what a very vocal shareholder on here who apparently cant attend the AGM has done or what steps you have taken to express your concerns to the board of directors/management of LNY ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.340M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72888 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.