SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Presentation to Noosa Mining Conference, page-103

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416

Oh Shellbell I did appeal to you not to communicate with me.
    And you still continue to attack and accuse me of ramping because I have a balanced and positive approach to SB & LNY.
    Well it looks like you have been outed and may need a lawyer.
    If I recall a number of people including myself did warn you.

I agree with Pisscutter you deliberately set out, to out him personally and tarnish his name. For what reason?
    Totally IRRESPONSIBLE as your whole approach is.
    This is not a game. This is the real world. You have affected peoples lives and reputations irreparably.

I notice today you admitted the result of your efforts in tarnishing the image of SB, Pisscutter, MAAS, LNY and perhaps others.
    It is no defense for you to say the recipients of your attacks have tarnished these companies, directors and people by their own actions. It is your paranoia and suspicious mind culminating in posts on Hotcopper and encouraging others to enlarge/embellish on your inflammatory posts that have contributed to that outcome.

I quote your comment to Pisscutter today -
    "Sure, its not your job to address my concerns but surely it makes sense for you or the company to address those concerns that culminate in undesirable market perception?"
    I looks like those 'concerns', being you, are being addressed now with his lawyer.

Irrespective of your denials ALL SHs on this forum would have lost significant monies as a result of the now "undesirable market perception" - so willingly dreamed up, encouraged and deliberately spread by yourself on a public forum Hotcopper with the support of a handful of other posters.

All your suspicions/conspiracy/statements/attacks were executed without providing balance by mentioning the limitations placed on public company directors as to what they can reveal of everyday management decisions.

However you look at it, you have played a big role in creating "undesirable market perception" and perhaps you should be held accountable.
    Accountable to all SHs, people you have attacked, and particularly the mums and dads you purport to be protecting with your unsubstantiated and damaging posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13339 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 20621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.