SVG 21.9% 2.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

Rhaz, Shell and minority holders (are I one?) are not to blame...

1. 5,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3183
    Rhaz, Shell and minority holders (are I one?) are not to blame for LNY's SP imo, the company's actions and in parts lack of imo are. Seriously they just had the Noosa Conference which they presented, promoted and BCP paid for drinks etc and still no market surge by serious investors. My guess IMO is the market and new investors also see LNY for what it is. If this was a company to be taken seriously at this stage one would have thought after Noosa, volumes would increase significantly especially at these low prices. Not even a bump! But according to your good self its us minority holders who have destroyed LNY value and advancement. What rubbish imo.

Just imagine if they drilled deeper zones, NZ and actually seriously mined this year would anyone be seriously complaining on here. Company since Maroon, after 12 long months have only just started again after a very small drill at start of year. Most of year we have been in silence mode and waiting for action, that's why LNY is at 0.006c imo.. Plus this mining deal is questionable imo as such a small initial mine and transporting massive km's away from site, then in Noosa said they might not go with contracted partner for 2nd tranche. No costings and again more questions than answers imo. Hardly company changing is it. Why would the market or serious investors be bothered.

So it's not unreasonable and perfectly warranted to vent frustrations towards LNY atm imo. They should have done much better imo and even you have conceded this. As an investor who has a significant holding I do have timelines and when a SP languishes at 1/2c and lets face it been there for 6 years. Your timeline is way longer than many holders I would guess. LNY isn't an Apple or CBA stock. Once they seriously get moving, increase drilling and reserves my bet this will hopefully be sold like many of SB's mastermind plays of the past. That's why we are all here! It's not a 5 yr company. Mine it and flog it to highest bidder I say.. Then move on to NZ..

Rhaz if what you are saying is slightly true then what's the excuse for the last 6 years to keep SP sub 1c, lol. Surely can't be minority holders and Shell to blame for last 6 yrs champ!

Do you know how many people read these comments and were personally effected by comments. Every day people talk rubbish on all forums some ramp, some down ramp, manipulate etc etc. People do not invest by what someone says on HC, well smart ones don't imo they start by researching, contacting the industry and directors.

Look Rhaz, it's normal practice to question and hold companies accountable when things go poorly and praise when things go well. That's human nature when money is involved. LNY could have certainly been more proactive and kept momentum after Maroon but they didn't did they imo. IMO LNY has let their holders down and to blame simple as that imo. Anyway we will agree to disagree.

I am more concerned by todays events as it is a terrible outcome if this ends up in litigation, seriously hope the 2 parties resolve this privately and painlessly. Surprised it's be communicated so openly on here today. If I was a lawyer I wouldn't encourage my client to engage once serving or been served a writ from open communications on a share forum imo.

Trust me defamation is a very expensive and time consuming exercise. I just know it's a horrible process and feel for both parties, should never get to this imo. Never get personal guys. Only post about the company. Personally our defamation laws have to be changed as these cases go on for years and many settled out of court. From my experience the wealthy do well as can afford to keep it going, the poor can't, run out of money and consequently fail and it costs them dearly. That's why one never owns anything outright always in trusts, can't get money out of someone who owns nothing imo. What a mess this is becoming. This is way too toxic for me, over and out. GLTA!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.007(21.9%)
Mkt cap ! $7.027M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.707K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23571 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 19500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.