SVG 0.00% 2.8¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Presentation to Noosa Mining Conference, page-112

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks @dugsab for your concern my handle was my nickname when I played polocrosse Lawyer has no problem with that the fact Michelle outed me by name and then went searching me on google leaves no doubt on her intent also have been down this path before with 2 newspapers in the past on the same topic and it didn't go well for them and they actually had half an argument that they were reporting the news. I know how this plays out I have nothing to hide. My legal advice is the opposite to what your suggesting, I'm not sure where your heading with the Pandora's box comment but as stated the only involvement I have with LNY is as a shareholder and being the brother of the chairman nothing more nothing less. Michelle could have defused this yesterday morning with a retraction or apology after I stated the facts of the mater but no went back down the path of justifying her position and casting further dispersions on my character and integrity just because she cant operate google not my problem has become hers though because ignorance is not a defence. And then trying to suggest I've been defamatory of her seriously not sure how that works. And I see by her last post she seems to think your her knight in shining armour I hope Michelle realizes you cant save her here, this is not school yard stuff. I have noted your last 2 sentences this is not a stunt I'm bloody ropable I was unfairly and wrongly dragged backwards over a thorny bush by ICAC and Ill be buggered if I'm going to allow some unremorseful keyboard warrior drag my character through the gutter when she doesn't know me from a bar of soap. The personal attacks on people on this forum need to stop its not what this forum is about. I don't care if people want to bag out any input I have on LNY everyone is entitled to opinion whether its right or wrong though I would hope their criticism is based on fact not fiction which seems to be running hot atm on here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81444 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 120493 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.