SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Why waste money with PR or communications people. Just turn up...

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Why waste money with PR or communications people. Just turn up to the office, drill and mine is all one has to do with pictures of gold. Simple isn’t it every other junior gold stock has boomed, LNY continues to remain bogged in its own sheet in my opinion.

Nothing is going to change anytime soon imo along with SP. So we are all unfortunately stuck in this poor performing company until SP increases. So we are all Stranded and unable exit imo anytime soon. Sigh!!

LNY know exactly how to get this company out in the public eye and get SP moving but again imo will continue to deliver so poorly for us holders while IMO they continue to scratching the surface with such tiny mining ops so unfortunately SP will remain sub 1c for 7 yrs now, at least LNY are consistent. Can’t understand how holders can still support LNY and board remains is beyond me.

IMO this has been a terrible company for holders who invested and believed over many years imo and of course we all have to live in hope that change might happen and if they acquire a plant but unlikely to happen in a reasonable time frame and certainly don’t want to be holding this stock for sub 1c for a 8th year. So Imo unlikely to go anywhere near the highs of last year in 2021 imo. So that’s the reality I see this going imo.

I wished I could attend the AGM but after surgery can’t. I would have strongly presented the many failures and called them all out as I am furious with this companies performance. I sincerely hope who attends holds all to account as it’s totally acceptable what this company delivers to holders in my opinion.

I seriously have had a good think about the new candidates (both not ideal imo) but being so frustrated with the contempt imo and current situation I have voiced a protest vote along with friends and we have all supported both candidates and voted against all other resolutions. So should all holders imo.

It’s not ideal but I can not tolerate this company and the status quo LNY presents. Holders have to send a message and the time is now so all have to vote and send this company a well deserved reality check as their performance is totally unacceptable in my opinion. I encourage you all to vote and who attends hold them to account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $1.08K 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52421 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 167279 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.