SVG 0.00% 2.8¢ savannah goldfields limited

Guys PC is correct. Most people who go down this path who feel...

1. 5,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118
    Guys PC is correct. Most people who go down this path who feel defamed are not so forgiven. Normally one turns up at home or work and writ served then the pain begins.

I have said a few times on here defamation suits are not a place one wants to end up in. Not sure how or why this has got to this point as my focus is on LNY. But if I was in this situation I would be dealing with this as a matter of urgency imo as I eluded to yesterday.

We have bigger issues guys imo and that is the SP at 0.006 and seeing what actual believable timelines are presented at the AGM or how committed finally how LNY are or will it just be the same old rhetoric like the Noosa presentation in my opinion.

I hope the meeting can be live streamed. I encourage LNY to do this as many companies have done this year. Do something for your holders I say. Can fluff about in Noosa live streaming but what about the majority of holders who can’t attend this AGM. This could change perceptions overnight. As we are all sick and tired of LNY in its current form so engage and embrace your holders imo in my opinion.

I do expect significant company changing news. If not then since last AGM was a wasted year in my opinion. I expect 100% commitment and focus in an attempt to significantly ramp up our drilling, operations and also abroad. The deal with Aus Tin imo needs to be explored deeper. Can’t believe this is the best for us.

As I said many times it’s all about what LNY does or doesn’t do. Plus 2 other people have nominated as directors. So lots happening in the house as to speak.

Shell people make mistakes in life and trust me you do not want to go down this path. I get the sense that you are not a vindictive person with ill intent and seriously just want LNY to unlock wealth for holders as most of us do. Maybe caught up in all this emotion. My advice deal with this ASAP.

Also how responsible is PC to LNY holders investment, he doesn’t make the decisions and to be honest he is a shareholder note a significant one. To be fair he has made more comments than the entire board of LNY in recent times which is refreshing as a significant holder imo. I personally would rather be in his shoes than where I currently sit with my investment. Trust me no one likes to be criticised publicly if innocent. I have experienced this many years ago and it hurts. Share the love guys. Hopefully LNY can do the same and show some rewards for TH’s. Pass the healing stick guys lol.

Time to move forward and focus on LNY. No winners with defamation suites imo. Back to my ol’ duelling mate Rhaz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81444 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 120493 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.