ALK 6.54% 57.0¢ alkane resources limited

100% agree. The announcement of continuing mineralisation was...

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    100% agree. The announcement of continuing mineralisation was net positive, and goldies dropping across the board - not limited to ALK. Having said that I think it's seriously oversold now and the market swung wildly off the back of an unfinished phase 3 trial result (especially when the CEO sold into the announcement). Gold price is recovering - as the US markets fell on close.

Why would QAN have increased like it did? We still don't have state borders open and who knows when international travel will be viable again.

It overcorrected on positive news, but now that the reality of the news (with infection rates continuing to hit daily records every day) sinks in as reality strikes it doesn't surprise me that gold has stabilised and started to strengthen again, and that's before we talk about money printing and the impact on the PoG.

Just listening to ABC news radio, they were saying the Melbourne outbreak largely came about from one family of four. Just goes to show how quickly this virus can grown and spread and havoc it can cause. One mistake, with one family and bam. Things are very fragile and uncertainty is high I maintain it's a good time to be in gold. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.035(6.54%)
Mkt cap ! $343.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 57.0¢ 53.0¢ $1.243M 2.231M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1869 53.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 30258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.