1MC 25.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Agree EM, guess we just wait and watch. SP still being played...

1. 3,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Agree EM, guess we just wait and watch. SP still being played around and after reading about Shaanxi , I still believe something is going on being the doors. Shaanxi is not a small company, its has decent ,market cap and AJM management has always said that they are in process of restructuring and integrating raw materials. I still reckon TO is not out of question. AJM management made it clear that they are focusing on commissioning/ ramp up and they have stopped TO discussions. I believe the last announcement about takeover was to buy time and stop the noise for a while. They still have Citi as advisors, now why would you pay them if management is not keen on TO.

The article from Shaanxi said that the discussions with investors have started. These restructuring / finding investors take a few months to resolve and hence we just have to wait..

I still believe AJM is great value at these prices and on the other hand I reckon SP is not going anywhere for a while. Need solid announcement like refinancing or another Off take partner to get this over 30c. Any other news it goes up and then gets sold down. Untillthe big boys decide, this ship is not going anywhere.... but when it moves its going to be real quick...

Looks like I am holding for a while....All in my opinion and please DYOR

Arjay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.512K 1.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
119 179699473 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19060429 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.